Dr. Leonard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office232 Main St
Gardner, MA 01440Phone(978) 632-2182
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Prenatal stress differentially alters brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression and signaling across rat strains.Neeley EW, Berger R, Koenig JI, Leonard S> ;Neuroscience. 2011-07-28
- Immunohistochemical localization of the neuropeptide S receptor in the rat central nervous system.Leonard, S. K.,Ring, R. H.> ;Neuroscience. 2010 Oct 19
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: