Scott Aaronson, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 6501 N Charles St
Towson, MD 21204
Phone: (410) 938-3125
Fax: (410) 938-3111
Dr. Aaronson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Aaronson's Education & Medical Training
- Mc Lean HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Aaronson's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Aaronson's Clinical Trials
- A Six-month Study of the Genecept Assay vs. Treatment as Usual to Evaluate Efficacy of Using Assay Guided Treatment in Outpatient Adults With Treatment Resistant DepressionStart of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01
Aaronson, S.,Dicker, R.,Kasuba, B.,Park, V.
- A Long-term, Prospective, Observational, Multi-center Patient Outcome Registry to Collect Data in Patients With Treatment-resistant Depression (TRD) Who Are Currently in a Major Depressive Episode.Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01
Aaronson, S.,Adler, L.W.,Ali, S.,Antin, T.M.,Ashton, A.K.,Banov, M.,Basu, B.,Bearden, D.,Berman, J.,Bernstein, L.,Brannon, G.,Burke, M.,Capote, H.,Cohen, R.,Conway, C.,Dougherty, D.D.,Dunner, D.L.,Edelman...
Dr. Aaronson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) for major depression: a multisite, naturalistic, observational study of quality of life outcome measures in clinical practice. Janicak, P. G.,Dunner, D. L.,Aaronson, S. T.,Carpenter, L. L.,Boyadjis, T. A.,Brock, D. G.,Cook, I. A.,Lanocha, K.,Solvason, H. B.,Bonneh-Barkay, D.,Demitrack, M. A.; CNS Spectr. 2013 Jul 30.
- Vagus nerve stimulation therapy randomized to different amounts of electrical charge for treatment-resistant depression: Acute and chronic effects. Aaronson, S. T., Carpenter, L. L., Conway, C. R., Reimherr, F. W., Lisanby, S. H., Schwartz, T. L., Moreno, F. A., Dunner, D. L., Lesem, M. D., Thompson, P. M., Husain, M....; Brain Stimul. 2013 Jul.
- Olanzapine versus divalproex versus placebo in the treatment of mild to moderate mania: a randomized, 12-week, double-blind study. Tohen, M., Vieta, E., Goodwin, G.M., Sun, B., Amsterdam, J.D., Banov, M., Shekhar, A., Aaronson, S.T., Bardenstein, L., Grecu-Gabos, I., Tochilov, V., Prelipceanu, D., Oli...; J Clin Psychiatry. 2008-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Aaronson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MD)
- Ralph Wadeson Jr., MD
- Carol Kleinman, MD
- Pamela Ramos Bravo, MD
- Paulette Anderson, MD
- Cholet Josue, MD
- Lisa Hollander, MD
- Harold Fishkin, MD
- Lauren (Cashion) Dunleavy, MD
- Steven Hirsch, MD
- Nicole Ballinger, DO