- 191 Social St
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Phone: (401) 762-2535
Fax: (401) 762-2858
Dr. Allen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Allen's Education & Medical Training
- Miriam Hospital - LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityMedical School
Dr. Allen's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2011 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Allen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ethics. Bad science used to support torture and human experimentation. Iacopino, V., Allen, S.A., Keller, A.S.; Science. 2011 Jan 7.
- Physicians in US Prisons in the Era of Mass Incarceration. Allen, S.A., Wakeman, S.E., Cohen, R.L., Rich, J.D.; Int J Prison Health. 2010 Dec 1.
- Treatment outcomes with pegylated interferon and ribavirin for male prisoners with chronic hepatitis C. Chew, K.W., Allen, S.A., Taylor, L.E., Rich, J.D., Feller, E.; J Clin Gastroenterol. 2009 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Scott Allen, Dr. Scott Allen, MD, Dr. S Allen, Dr. Scott Andrew Allen
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Allen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, RI)
- Mark Shannon, MD
- Alvaro Menendez, MD
- Peter Bolton, MD
- Douglas Martin, MD
- Michael Wu, MD
- Jason Boudjouk, MD
- Howard Nachamie, MD
- Larry Schoenfeld, MD
- Dennis Botelho, MD
- Neenoofar Haneef, MD