Are you Dr. Gross?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 New York Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743Phone(631) 424-5678Fax(631) 424-5558
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Gross, MD is a board certified family physician in Huntington, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Huntington Hospital and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Coronavirus News: Hospital's 1st COVID Patient to Survive After Being Put on Ventilator Reunites with StaffMarch 19th, 2021