Are you Dr. Myers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Shurs Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19127Phone+1 215-482-1234Fax+1 215-482-1513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Myers, MD is a gastroenterologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Chestnut Hill Hospital, and Hahnemann University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1985 - 1988
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsFecal incontinence: prevalence, severity, and quality of life data from an outpatient gastroenterology practice.Eva Alsheik, Thomas C. Coyne, Sara K. Hawes, Laleh Merikhi, Scott Naples, Nandhakumar Kanagarajan, James C. Reynolds, Scott E. Myers, Asyia Ahmad> ;Gastroenterology Research and Practice. 2012 Jan 1
- 6 citationsGastrointestinal Issues in the Older Female PatientTobias Zuchelli, Scott E. Myers> ;Gastroenterology Clinics of North America. 2011 Jun 1
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
- Hahnemann University HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalsPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalStratford, New Jersey
- Temple University HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Chestnut Hill HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania