- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Smith's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pulmonology: Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Smith's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Smith's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Smith's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Risk Factors Associated with Delayed Diagnosis of Acute Pulmonary Embolism. Smith, S.B., Geske, J.B., Morgenthaler, T.I.; J Emerg Med. 2012 Jan.
- Early anticoagulation is associated with reduced mortality for acute pulmonary embolism. Smith, S.B., Geske, J.B., Maguire, J.M., Zane, N.A., Carter, R.E., Morgenthaler, T.I.; Chest. 2010 Jun.
- Clinical cases in acute intoxication. Smith, S.B., Maguire, J., Mauck, K.F.; Hosp Pract (Minneap). 2009 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Sean Smith, Dr. Sean Smith, MD, Dr. S Smith, Dr. Sean B Smith
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Smith's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pulmonology, MN)
- William Mc Guire, MD
- Salim Kathawalla, MD
- Krista Graven, MD
- Joseph Keenan, MD
- Cassie Kennedy, MD
- Wilfred Corson, MD
- Ashokakumar Patel, MD
- Steve Tsai, MD
- Jeffrey Kowitz, MD
- Bekele Afessa, MD