Are you Dr. Labinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Witmer Road- Suite 220
Horsham, PA 19044Phone(215) 442-5081Fax(877) 432-6213
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Seth Labinger, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Horsham, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- WA State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Brandon Regional HospitalBrandon, Florida
- Edward White HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
- Northside HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida
- Plantation General HospitalFort Lauderdale, Florida
- Memorial Satilla HealthWaycross, Georgia
- Ocala Regional Medical CenterOcala, Florida
- Largo Medical CenterLargo, Florida
- Raulerson HospitalOkeechobee, Florida
- JFK Medical CenterLake Worth, Florida
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical CenterNorth Bergen, New Jersey