Sharon Abramovitz, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology, Weill Cornell Medical College
- 525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 746-2846
Fax: (212) 746-8108
Dr. Abramovitz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Abramovitz's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityMedical School
Dr. Abramovitz's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Abramovitz's Clinical Trials
Dr. Abramovitz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Comparison of two 3.5 inch hustead needles. Gadalla, F., Rieth, E.F., Abramovitz, S.E.; Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2007-11-01.
- Management of pregnancy in a patient with severe haemophilia A. Dhar, P., Abramovitz, S., DiMichele, D., Gibb, C. B., Gadalla, F.; Br J Anaesth. 2003 Sep.
- Isoproterenol and epidural analgesia. Abramovitz, S., Beilin, Y., Bernstein, H. H.; Anesth Analg. 1999 May.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Sharon Abramovitz, Dr. Sharon Abramovitz, MD, Dr. S Abramovitz, Dr. Sharon E. Abramovitz
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abramovitz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NY)
- Victor Zayas, MD
- Suzanne (Norton) Wurstle, MD
- Rinoo Shah, MD
- Sidney Weingarten, MD
- Boris Tsemekhin, MD
- Ralph Schopfer, MD
- David Albert, MD
- Mary Trusilo, MD
- Rey Villanueva, MD
- Albert Rowe, MD