Shelia Maria (Anderson) Black is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Shelia Black is an Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in Hope Mills, NC. She specializes in primary/urgent care and is experienced in the health and wellness of adult/geriatric patients.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Solutions Trigger Point Joint Injections
- Cape Fear Valley Medical CenterFayetteville, North Carolina
Education & Training
- Grand Canyon UniversityDoctorate, 2015 - 2017
- Kaplan UniversityMasters, 2013 - 2015
- Chamberlain College of NursingBSN, Nursing, President's List, 2011 - 2012
- Fayetteville Tech Community CollegeA.A.S., Nursing-RN
- Fayetteville State University BS, Psychology/Sociology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Honorary Clinical Instructor Walden University, 2023
- Nursing Mentor Chamberlain University, 2023
- Nursing Preceptor (NP Students) NPHub, 2021
- Join now to see all
- American Academy of Nurse PractitionersMember
- Sigma Theta Tau International, The Honors Society of NursingMember
- Chi Eta Phi Sorority, IncMember
- Delta Gamma Sigma Alumnae Chapter, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, IncMember
OfficeHope Mills Urgent Care & Family Medical Clinic
3758 S. Main St. Hope Mills, NC
Hope Mills, NC 28348Phone+1 910-429-0647
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: