Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Michigan Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 476-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2008
- Penn State College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Sociodemographic Factors and Outcomes by Intent of Firearm Injury.Patel SJ, Badolato GM, Parikh K, Iqbal SF, Goyal MK> ;Pediatrics. 2021-03-29
- Pediatric Firearm-Related Injuries in the United States.Parikh K, Silver A, Patel SJ, Iqbal SF, Goyal M> ;Hospital pediatrics.
- Asthma.Patel SJ, Teach SJ> ;Pediatrics in review.
- Join now to see all
- Children's National HospitalWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: