Shohreh Shahabi, MD
Assistant Professor, OB/GYN and Women's Health, Gynecological Oncology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- 24 Hospital Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: (203) 739-7466
Fax: (203) 739-1912
Dr. Shahabi's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shahabi's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Shahabi's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shahabi's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Shahabi's Clinical Trials
- Chemotherapy Toxicity in Elderly Women With Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube CancerStart of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01
Basil, J.,Behrens, R.J.,Benjamin, I.,Berman, M.L.,Buekers, T.E.,Capen, C.V.,Carolla, R.L.,Choksi, J.K.,Dakhil, S.R.,Dar, Z.N.,Grendys, E.C.,Gruenigen, V.v.,Herzog, T.J.,Horvath, L.E.,Jenison, E.L.,Johnson...
- A Phase III Trial of Pelvic Radiation Therapy Versus Vaginal Cuff Brachytherapy Followed By Paclitaxel/Carboplatin Chemotherapy in Patients With High Risk, Early Stage Endometrial CarcinomaStart of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01
Abbas, F.M.,Abulafia, O.,Arango, H.A.,Basil, J.,Behrens, R.J.,Benjamin, I.,Berman, M.L.,Borowsky, M.E.,Bristow, R.E.,Brockmeyer, A.D.,Buekers, T.E.,Burke, W.M.,Carney, M.E.,Carolla, R.L.,Cass, I.,Chamberl...
- Acquisition of Human Gynecologic Specimens to be Used in Studying the Causes, Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment of CancerStart of enrollment: 1992 Jun 01
Basil, J.,Behrens, R.J.,Boulay, R.M.,Bristow, R.E.,Brockmeyer, A.D.,Carolla, R.L.,Chernofsky, M.R.,Cibull, M.L.,Collins, Y.C.,Crozier, M.A.,DePasquale, S.E.,Dinh, T.A.,Fort, G.,Frederickson, H.L.,Greer, B...
Dr. Shahabi's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Scope of global health training in u.s. Obstetrics and gynecology residency programs. Haber, K.,Samuelson, R.,Shahabi, S.; Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Feb 21.
- Vulvar Metastasis of an Early-Stage Well-Differentiated Endometrial Cancer after Minimally Invasive Surgery. Abdullah, A.,Seagle, B. L.,Bautista, E.,Hansra, B. S.,Samuelson, R.,Shahabi, S.; J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2014 Feb 11.
- Role of Elevated Cancer Antigen 19-9 in Women With Mature Cystic Teratoma. Frimer, M.,Seagle, B. L.,Chudnoff, S.,Goldberg, G. L.,Shahabi, S.; Reprod Sci. 2014 Mar 01.
Register to See Citations and 41 More...
Dr. Shahabi's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare FlexPOS
- First Health PPO
- GHI PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Shohreh Shahabi, Dr. Shohreh Shahabi, MD, Dr. S Shahabi
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Shahabi's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CT)
- Brian Hennessey, MD
- Vincent McClain, MD
- Helen Trymbulak, MD
- Paul Krieger, MD
- Stevan Marjanovic, MD
- Maia Sharuk, MD
- Devin Miller, MD
- France Galerneau, MD
- Elizabeth Kontarines, MD
- Mary Lucia, MD