Are you Dr. Wang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office908 N Howard Ave
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone+1 308-398-5522Fax+1 308-398-5523
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shu-Ming Wang, MD is a board certified family physician in Grand Island, Nebraska. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, North Dakota, and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with CHI Health Saint Francis.
Education & Training
- University of Rochester/Highland Hospital of RochesterResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- ND State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- CO State Medical License 1992 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- A candidate super-Earth planet orbiting near the snow line of Barnard's star.Ribas, I.,Tuomi, M.,Reiners, A.,Butler, R. P.,Morales, J. C.,Perger, M.,Dreizler, S.,Rodríguez-López, C.,González Hernández, J. I.,Rosich, A.,Feng, F.,Trifonov, T.,Vog...> ;Nature. 2018 Nov 16
- Cerebellar hemorrhage presenting as orthostatic headache: two case reports.Chen WT, Fuh JL, Lu SR, Wang SJ> ;Neurology. 1999-11-10
- New connexin32 mutations associated with X-linked Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.Bone LJ, Dahl N, Lensch MW, Chance PF, Kelly T, Le Guern E, Magi S, Parry G, Shapiro H, Wang S> ;Neurology. 1995-10-01
- Join now to see all
- Advisory Council Helps Both Hospital, PublicOctober 8th, 2016