Are you Dr. Werkman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3636 16th St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 483-4637Fax(202) 338-7495
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sidney Werkman, MD is a board certified neurologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is a Professor at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center - George Washington UniversityResidency, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1956 - 1958
- St. Elizabeth's HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1955 - 1956
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1953 - 1955
- Clifton Forge - Hunting HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1953 - 1953
- University of VirginiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1952 - 1953
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1952
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Resolved: military family life is hazardous to the mental health of children.Werkman S, Jensen PS> ;J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1992-09-01
- 17 citationsPreferential effects of caffeine on limbic and cortical dopamine systemsG.R. Stoner, L.R. Skirboll, Sidney Werkman, Daniel W. Hommer> ;Biological Psychiatry. 1988 Apr 15
- An opportunity to stimulate self-evaluation and learning.Werkman SL> ;Am J Psychiatry. 1976-02-01
- Join now to see all