Are you Dr. Alvaran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6701 N Charles St
Towson, MD 21204Phone(410) 296-4616Fax(410) 337-5068
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Simeon Alvaran, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Towson, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1966 - 1968
- Richmond Memorial HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1966
- St Johns Riverside HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 2014
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsVenous air embolism: comparative merits of external cardiac massage, intracardiac aspiration, and left lateral decubitus position.Simeon B. Alvaran, Juey Kong Toung, Thomas E. Graff, Donald W. Benson> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1978 Mar 1
- Alveolar surface activity following mechanical endotracheal ventilation with high-density water mist.Toung, J. K., Alvaran, S. B., Shakoor, M. A., Graff, T. D., Benson, D. W.> ;Anesth Analg. 1970 Nov 01