Simon Auster, MD
Associate Professor, Family Medicine, Uniformed Services Hebert SOM
- 4301 Jones Bridge Rd
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: (301) 295-3839
Fax: (301) 295-3100
Dr. Auster's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Auster's Education & Medical Training
- Contra Costra Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Practice
- Children's National Medical Center/George Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Montefiore Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Auster's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License1958 - 2014
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Auster's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Writing, self-reflection, and medical school performance: the human context of health care. Stephens, M. B., Reamy, B. V., Anderson, D., Olsen, C., Hemmer, P. A., Durning, S. J., Auster, S.; Mil Med. 2012 Sep.
- From empathy to caring: defining the ideal approach to a healing relationship. Weiner, S. J., Auster, S.; Yale J Biol Med. 2007 Sep.
- Physician self-disclosure. Auster, S.; Arch Intern Med. 2008 Jan 28.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Simon Auster, Dr. Simon Auster, MD, Dr. S Auster, Dr. Simon Leo Auster
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Auster's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MD)
- Van L. King, MD
- Elizabeth Turin, MD
- Herman Guzman, MD
- Michael Brody, MD
- David Driver, MD
- Anne Stoline, MD
- Elsie Turner, MD
- De Weatherly, MD
- Beatrice Kovasznay, MD
- Andrew Johnson, MD