Are you Dr. Tio?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8600 Nicollet Ave S
Mail Stop 31500a
Bloomington, MN 55420Phone(952) 887-6600Fax(952) 886-7015
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Solian Tio, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Bloomington, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and California.
Education & Training
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1978 - 1979
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical CenterInternship, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1975
- OtherClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- MN State Medical License 1979 - 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Immunoneutralization of follicle stimulating hormone does not affect gonadotrophin surge-inhibiting factor/attenuating factor bioactivity during the rat ovarian cycle.Tio, S., van Dieten, J. A., de Koning, J.> ;Hum Reprod. 1998 Oct
- Purification of gonadotropin surge-inhibiting factor from Sertoli cell-enriched culture medium.Tio, S., Koppenaal, D., Bardin, C. W., Cheng, C. Y.> ;Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1994 Mar 30
- Aluminium neurotoxicity.van der Voet, G. B., Marani, E., Tio, S., de Wolff, F. A.> ;Prog Histochem Cytochem. 1991
- Join now to see all