Are you Dr. Johansson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-559-4186Fax+1 402-559-6018
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sonny Johansson, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center and OrthoNebraska Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1974 - 1975
- Univ of Gothenburg- Fac MedClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1989 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsA Combination of MUC5AC and CA19-9 Improves the Diagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer: A Multicenter Study.Sukwinder Kaur, Lynette M. Smith, Asish Patel, Melanie Menning, Duncan C. Watley, Saad S. Malik, Shiv Ram Krishn, Kavita Mallya, Abhijit Aithal, Aaron R. Sasson, Sonny...> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Jan 1
- 55 citationsMUC5AC interactions with integrin β4 enhances the migration of lung cancer cells through FAK signaling.Imayavaramban Lakshmanan, Satyanarayana Rachagani, Ralph J. Hauke, Shiv Ram Krishn, S Paknikar, Parthasarathy Seshacharyulu, Saswati Karmakar, Rama Krishna Nimmakayala...> ;Oncogene. 2016 Aug 4
- 46 citationsMucins and associated glycan signatures in colon adenoma-carcinoma sequence: Prospective pathological implication(s) for early diagnosis of colon cancer.Shiv Ram Krishn, Sukhwinder Kaur, Lynette M. Smith, Sonny L. Johansson, Maneesh Jain, Asish Patel, Shailendra K. Gautam, Michael A. Hollingsworth, Ulla Mandel, Henrik ...> ;Cancer Letters. 2016 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Fannie Gaston-Johansson, Nursing Trailblazer and the First Black Woman to Become a Tenured Hopkins Professor, DiesJanuary 20th, 2023
- Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska
- OrthoNebraska HospitalOmaha, Nebraska