Dr. Sterner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePediatric Hospitalist Medicine
2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone+(181) 658-99587
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- U Texas HSCResidency, 2008
- University of Texas Health Science CenterInternship, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2006
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- NV State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- DC State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Implementation of a General Pediatric Clinical Rounding ChecklistNicholas Clark, Stephanie Burrus, Troy Richardson, Sophia Sterner, Mary Ann Queen> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2019 Apr 1
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: