Are you Dr. Pogacar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4474 Post Rd
Warwick, RI 02818Phone(401) 884-2539Fax(401) 884-4468
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Srecko Pogacar, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Warwick, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Kent County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rhode Island Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1971
- University of Ljubljana Faculty of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1971 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsMalignant monophasic multiple sclerosis or "Marburg's disease".Mario F. Mendez, Srecko Pogacar> ;Neurology. 1988 Jul 1
- 6 citationsDominant spinopontine atrophySrecko Pogacar, P. F. Finelli> ;JAMA Neurology. 1983 Apr 1
- 13 citationsDominant Spinopontine Atrophy: Report of Two Additional Members of Family WSrecko Pogacar, Mary Ambler, Wallace J. Conklin, William O'Neil, Ho Yong Lee> ;JAMA Neurology. 1978 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island