Stacey Mills, MD
Professor of Pathology, University VA School of Medicine
- Hospital Dr
UVA Dept of Pathology
Charlottesville, VA 22908
Phone: (434) 982-4406
Fax: (434) 924-8767
Dr. Mills's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Mills's Education & Medical Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mills's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- WV State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyPathology Recertification
Dr. Mills's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- EWSR1 Genetic Rearrangements in Salivary Gland Tumors: A Specific and Very Common Feature of Hyalinizing Clear Cell Carcinoma. Shah, A. A.,Legallo, R. D.,van Zante, A.,Frierson, H. F.,Mills, S. E.,Berean, K. W.,Mentrikoski, M. J.,Stelow, E. B.; Am J Surg Pathol. 2013 Apr.
- A Histologic and Immunohistochemical Study Describing the Diversity of Tumors Classified as Sinonasal High-grade Nonintestinal Adenocarcinomas. Stelow, E.B., Jo, V.Y., Mills, S.E., Carlson, D.L.; Am J Surg Pathol. 2011 Jul.
- Ewing's family of tumors of the sinonasal tract and maxillary bone. Hafezi, S., Seethala, R. R., Stelow, E. B., Mills, S. E., Leong, I. T., MacDuff, E., Hunt, J. L., Perez-Ordoñez, B., Weinreb, I.; Head Neck Pathol. 2011 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 36 More...
- Dr. Stacey Mills, Dr. Stacey Mills, MD, Dr. S Mills, Dr. Stacey E. Mills
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mills's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, VA)
- Niria Sanchez, MD
- Douglas Cordray, MD
- Austin Wiles, MD
- Ronald Lenthall, MD
- Alice Ahlgren, MD
- Warren Helwig, MD
- John Sherry, MD
- Michael Schwartz, MD
- Ann Fulenwider, MD
- David Kardon, MD