Are you Dr. Ginsburg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4545 E 9th Ave
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 321-0700Fax(303) 321-0811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Ginsburg, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and California. He is affiliated with Rose Medical Center and SCL Health - Saint Joseph Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1962 - 1965
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1962
- University of ColoradoClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1961 - 2023
- CA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Studies on new, centrally active and reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitors.Arnal F, Coté LJ, Ginsburg S, Lawrence GD, Naini A, Sano M> ;Neurochem. Res.. 1990-06-01
- Active transport of carnitine into skeletal muscle.Willner JH, Ginsburg S, Dimauro S> ;Neurology. 1978-07-01
- 2 citationsThe Neurological Complications of Tuberculous Spondylitis: Pott's ParaplegiaStanley Ginsburg, Elliott Gross, Emanuel H. Feiring, Labe C. Scheinberg> ;JAMA Neurology. 1967 Mar 1