Are you Dr. Lane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office760 Park Ave
New York, NY 10021Phone(212) 734-1484Fax(212) 734-1350
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Lane Sr., MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is a Lecturer at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1946 - 1949
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1942 - 1942
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1941 - 1942
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1939
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsGlandular odontogenic cyst: Report of a case and review of the literatureMarie Ramer, André Montazem, Stanley L Lane, Harry Lumerman> ;Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology. 1997 Jul 1
- The clinical toxicity of antibiotics and sulfonamides; a comparative review of the literature based on 104, 672 cases treated systemically.Austin H. Kutscher, Stanley L. Lane, Ralph Segall> ;Journal of Allergy. 1954 Mar 1
- FAILURE OF SMALLPOX VACCINE IN TREATMENT OF RECURRENT APHTHOUS STOMATITISAustin H. Kutscher, Stanley L. Lane, Edward V. Zegarelli> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1953 Aug 1
- Join now to see all