Are you Dr. Nahigian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29001 Cedar Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124Phone+1 440-473-3434Fax+1 440-473-0075
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley (Nahigian M D Inc.) Nahigian, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Cleveland, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital.
Education & Training
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1958 - 1962
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1957 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsA preliminary report: Cementless trapeziometacarpal arthroplastyTodd T. Hannula, Stanley H. Nahigian> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1999 Jan 1
- 6 citationsPalmar lunate transtriquetral fracture dislocation.William J. Skelly, Stanley H. Nahigian, Ernest B. Hidvegi> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1991 May 1
- 12 citationsGamekeeper's thumb.Madhu Parikh, Stanley H. Nahigian, Avrum Froimson> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1976 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Hillcrest HospitalCleveland, Ohio