Are you Dr. Troup?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Piedmont Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219Phone(513) 475-8500Fax(513) 475-8510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Troup, MD is a board certified internist in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1952 - 1953
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1951 - 1952
- University of RochesterInternship, Transitional Year, 1950 - 1951
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1949 - 1950
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1950
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsInhibition of Sulfhydryl-Dependent Platelet Functions by Penetrating and Non-Penetrating Anologues of ParachloromercuribenzeneLouis M. Aledort, Stanley B. Troup, Robert I. Weed, Santillo Pa> ;Blood. 1968 Apr 1
- Ionic effects on firefly bioluminescence assay of red blood cell ATP.Louis M. Aledort, Robert I. Weed, Stanley B. Troup> ;Analytical Biochemistry. 1966 Nov 1
- SUBMETACENTRIC CHROMOSOME IN CHRONIC MYELOCYTIC LEUKEMIA.Kong-Oo Goh, Scott N. Swisher, Stanley B. Troup> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1964 Sep 1
- Join now to see all