Stephanie Carlson, MD
Assistant Professor, Diagnostic Radiology, Mayo Medical School
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Carlson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Carlson's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Radiology
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Carlson's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Carlson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Neutralization capacity of measles virus H protein specific IgG determines the balance between antibody-enhanced infectivity and protection in microglial cells. Iankov, I. D.,Penheiter, A. R.,Griesmann, G. E.,Carlson, S. K.,Federspiel, M. J.,Galanis, E.; Virus Res. 2013 Mar.
- Radiation Dose Levels for Interventional CT Procedures. Leng, S., Christner, J.A., Carlson, S.K., Jacobsen, M., Vrieze, T.J., Atwell, T.D., McCollough, C.H.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011 Jul.
- Evolution of transthoracic fine needle aspiration and core needle biopsy practice: A comparison of two time periods, 1996-1998 and 2003-2005. Minot, D.M., Jaben, E., Aubry, M., Voss, J.S., Vine, R.L., Lee, P.U., Carlson, S.K., Clayton, A.C.; Diagn Cytopathol. 2012 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 18 More...
- Dr. Stephanie Carlson, Dr. Stephanie Carlson, MD, Dr. S Carlson, Dr. Stephanie K Carlson
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Carlson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MN)
- David De Lone, MD
- Don Stott, MD
- Paige Misselt, MD
- Mark Dietz, MD
- Paul Frohnert, MD
- Katie Jones, MD
- Louis Wagner, MD
- Jason Steinle, MD
- Timothy Koelz, MD
- Subbarao Inampudi, MD