Stephanie Sisley, MD
- 6701 Fannin St
Mail Stop Bcm 320
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 798-0391
Dr. Sisley's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Endocrinology: General Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Sisley's Education & Medical Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Sisley's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Sisley's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reply. Sisley, S.,Backeljauw, P.; J. Pediatr.. 2013 Sep 5.
- Both acyl and des-acyl ghrelin regulate adiposity and glucose metabolism via CNS ghrelin receptors. Heppner, K. M.,Piechowski, C. L.,Müller, A.,Ottaway, N.,Sisley, S.,Smiley, D. L.,Habegger, K. M.,Pfluger, P. T.,Dimarchi, R.,Biebermann, H.,Tschöp, M. H.,Sandoval, D. A.,P...; Diabetes. 2013 Sep 23.
- The anorectic effect of GLP-1 in rats is nutrient dependent. Sandoval, D.,Barrera, J. G.,Stefater, M. A.,Sisley, S.,Woods, S. C.,D'Alessio, D. D.,Seeley, R. J.; PLoS ONE. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
Dr. Sisley's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Stephanie Sisley, Dr. Stephanie Sisley, MD, Dr. S Sisley, Dr. Stephanie Renee Sisley
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Sisley's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Endocrinology, TX)
- Perrin White, MD
- Morey Haymond, MD
- Melissa Ham, MD
- Ellen Sher, MD
- Michael Willcutts, MD
- Susan Hsieh, MD
- Michele Hutchison, MD
- Parvin Yazdani-Kachooei, MD
- Amrita Waingankar, MD
- Donnie Wilson, MD