Stephen Abram, MD
Professor, Anesthesiology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- 9200 W Wisconsin Ave
Department Of Anesthesiology
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Phone: (414) 805-8700
Fax: (414) 259-1522
Dr. Abram's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pain Medicine
Dr. Abram's Education & Medical Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Jefferson Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Abram's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License1975 - 2015
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine
Dr. Abram's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Abram's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Depletion of calcium stores in injured sensory neurons: anatomic and functional correlates. Gemes, G., Rigaud, M., Weyker, P.D., Abram, S.E., Weihrauch, D., Poroli, M., Zoga, V., Hogan, Q.H.; Anesthesiology. 2009-08-01.
- Permeability of injured and intact peripheral nerves and dorsal root ganglia. Abram, S.E., Yi, J., Fuchs, A., Hogan, Q.H.; Anesthesiology. 2006 Jul.
- Does botulinum toxin have a role in the management of myofascial pain? Abram, S.E.; Anesthesiology. 2005 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 59 More...
Dr. Abram's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Stephen Abram, Dr. Stephen Abram, MD, Dr. S Abram, Dr. Stephen E Abram
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Abram's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, WI)
- Gregory Gilles, MD
- Stephen Dungar, MD
- Christopher Harkin, MD
- Richard Smith, MD
- Michael Milz, MD
- Christopher Schmidt, MD
- Marina Polianska, MD
- Kei-Chia Wang, MD
- Stephen Huebler, MD
- Fadi Alhatem, MD