Dr. Foster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office311 E. Matthew Ave
Jonesboro, AR 72404
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UAMS Regional CentersResidency, Family Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- OK State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Medical Student Training in Aging Research American Federation for Aging Research, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- p49/STRAP, a Serum Response Factor Binding Protein (SRFBP1), Is Involved in the Redistribution of Cytoskeletal F-Actin Proteins during Glucose Deprivation.Williams ED, Rogers SC, Zhang X, Azhar G, Wei JY> ;The journal of nutrition, health & aging.
- 53 citationsIn vivo liquid biopsy using Cytophone platform for photoacoustic detection of circulating tumor cells in patients with melanomaEkaterina I. Galanzha, Yulian A. Menyaev, Aayire C. Yadem, Mustafa Sarimollaoglu, Mazen A. Juratli, Dmitry A. Nedosekin, Stephen R. Foster, Azemat Jamshidi-Parsian, Er...> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2019 Jun 12
- Adaptations in the Age of Technology in SeniorsS. Foster, A. Schrader, J.Y. Wei, G. Azhar, The Gerontologist, 11/1/2016
- A Study of Metabolic Health in Very Old Individuals Residing in Central ArkansasAzhar G, Abraham RR, Girotra M, Wei JY, Foster SR, and Schrader AM, Aging Sciences, 7/8/2015
- A Study of Metabolic Health in Nonagenarian and Centenarians in ArkansasAzhar G, Abraham RR, Girotra M , Wei JY, Foster SR, Schrader AM, Journal of Aging Science, 7/8/2015
- Understanding hydration and the elderly: How much do they really know?Foster, S.R., A. Schrader, D. Picetti, J. Y. Wei, and G. Azhar, The Gerontological Society of America, Orlanda, Florida, 2015
- Protein and Fluid Consumption Among the Elderly: Are they Consuming Enough?D. Picetti, S.R. Foster, A.K. Pangle, S. Raza, J.Y. Wei, G. Azhar, Gerontological Society of America, Orlanda, Florida, 2015
- Educational challenges: heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFPEF).G. Azhar, A.K. Pangle, S. Raza, S.R. Foster, J.Y. Wei, Gerontological Society of America, Orlando, Florida, 2015
- Join now to see all
- UAMS-Developed Cytophone Detects Melanoma in Earliest Stages, Could Prevent Fatal Disease SpreadJune 13th, 2019
- Member, St. Bernards Medical Center Institutional Review Board 2019 - Present
- Clinical Trials CoordinatorManaged research protocol drafting, submission, approval, and documentation using CLARA, C3PR, EPIC, and other related platforms Served as study coordinator, petty cash custodian, and other regulatory functions Maintained accurate study records including, protocols, standard operating procedures2013 - 2018
- St. Bernards Medical CenterJonesboro, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: