Are you Dr. Hu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 E Warner Rd
Tempe, AZ 85284Phone(480) 768-2800Fax(480) 768-2888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Hu, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Tempe, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Banner Baywood Medical Center, and Banner Heart Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1997 - 1998
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1997
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Endovascular embolization with a vascular plug corrects a PAVM.Stephen Hu, Christopher Davis> ;JAAPA : official journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2009 Oct 1
- Is Red Meat Bad for You?July 15th, 2019
- Banner Baywood Medical CenterMesa, Arizona
- Banner Desert Medical CenterMesa, Arizona
- Banner Heart HospitalMesa, Arizona
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemTucson, Arizona