Dr. Karp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8834Fax(781) 744-5636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2002
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Trastuzumab in Treating Women With Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Who Have Undergone Lumpectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Nov 10
Active, not recruiting
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsBreast conservation therapy rates are no different in medically indigent versus insured patients with early stage breast cancer.Maryam Parviz, Jay Brian Cassel, Brian J. Kaplan, Stephen E. Karp, James P. Neifeld, Lynne Penberthy, Harry D. Bear> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2003 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: