Are you Dr. Sugarbaker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6501 E Commerce Ave Ste 170
Kansas City, MO 64120Phone(816) 994-0073Fax(816) 994-0083
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Sugarbaker, MD is a general surgeon in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1991
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License Active through 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of parenteral nutrition in the postoperative patient.Jaing, Z. M., Zhang, F. S., Zhu, Y., He, G. Z., Fei, L. M., Tseng, H. C., Sugarbaker, S., Wilmore, D. W.> ;Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1988 Feb
- 11 citationsThe role of the small intestine in ammonia production after gastric blood administration.Stephen P. Sugarbaker, Arthur Revhaug, Douglas W. Wilmore> ;Annals of Surgery. 1987 Jul 1
- 2 citationsCharacterization of in vivo suppression of syngenic tumor by allogenic effector cells.Paul H. Sugarbaker, Stephen P. Sugarbaker, Pattle Pun> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1980 Nov 1