Stephen Swensen, MD
Professor of Radiology, Mayo Medical School
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Swensen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Swensen's Education & Medical Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Radiology
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Radiology
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Swensen's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Swensen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Accelerating the use of best practices: the Mayo Clinic Model of Diffusion. Dilling, J. A.,Swensen, S. J.,Hoover, M. R.,Dankbar, G. C.,Donahoe-Anshus, A. L.,Murad, M. H.,Mueller, J. T.; Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2013 Apr.
- The business case for health-care quality improvement. Swensen, S. J.,Dilling, J. A.,Mc Carty, P. M.,Bolton, J. W.,Harper, C. M.; J Patient Saf. 2013 Mar.
- Improving Hypertension Control in Diabetes: A Multisite Quality Improvement Project That Applies a 3-Step Care Bundle to a Chronic Disease Care Model for Diabetes With Hypertension. Lindsay, M. E.,Hovan, M. J.,Deming, J. R.,Hunt, V. L.,Witwer, S. G.,Fedraw, L. A.,Sayre, J. W.,Matthews, M. R.,Halling, V. W.,Graber, R. C.,Martin, R. L.,Wright, J. C.,Mye...; Am J Med Qual. 2013 Jan 15.
Register to See Citations and 47 More...
- Dr. Stephen Swensen, Dr. Stephen Swensen, MD, Dr. S Swensen, Dr. Stephen J Swensen
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Swensen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MN)
- Jennifer Spanbauer, DO
- John Colford, MD
- Mark Miner, MD
- Louis Wagner, MD
- Don Wiese II, MD
- Dana Whaley, MD
- Timothy Myers, MD
- Sharon Burton, MD
- Tammy Fox, MD
- Gregory Aughenbaugh, MD