Dr. Wooten is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office810 W H Smith Blvd
Greenville, NC 27834Phone(252) 757-2663Fax(252) 317-0829
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- University of VirginiaInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Images in emergency medicine. Digital septic emboli.Shiber, J. R., Wooten, S. L.> ;Ann Emerg Med. 2007 Dec
- Retained foreign body: A fingernail fragmentCharles K. Brown, S. Lamont Wooten, Lisa K. Fair> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1993 May 1
- Iliacus hematoma and subsequent femoral nerve palsy after penetration of the medical acetabular wall during total hip arthroplasty. Report of a case.Wooten, S. L., McLaughlin, R. E.> ;Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1984 Dec
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: