Steve Cordina, MD
Assistant Professor, Neurology, University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- 3301 Knollwood Dr
Med Pk 4
Mobile, AL 36693
Phone: (251) 660-5108
Fax: (251) 660-5792
Dr. Cordina's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Cordina's Education & Medical Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Vascular Neurology
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Neurology
- University of Malta School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cordina's Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License2011 - 2014
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyVascular Neurology
Dr. Cordina's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sequential sidelong balloon remodeling technique in coil embolization of a wide-necked basilar tip aneurysm. Khatri, R.,Cordina, S. M.,Hassan, A. E.,Grigoryan, M.,Rodriguez, G. J.; J Vasc Interv Neurol. 2013 Jun.
- Frequency and factors associated with unsuccessful lead (first) coil placement in patients undergoing coil embolization of intracranial aneurysms. Khatri, R.,Chaudhry, S. A.,Rodriguez, G. J.,Suri, M. F.,Cordina, S. M.,Qureshi, A. I.; Neurosurgery. 2013 Mar.
- Aspirin Treatment Failure and the Risk of Recurrent Stroke and Death Among Patients with Ischemic Stroke. Georgiadis, A.L., Cordina, S.M., Vazquez, G., Tariq, N., Suri, M.K., Lakshminarayan, K., Adams, H.P., Qureshi, A.I.; J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2013 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Steve Cordina, Dr. Steve Cordina, MD, Dr. S Cordina, Dr. Steve Mario Cordina
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cordina's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, AL)
- Neil Billeaud, MD
- Lisa Rivera, MD
- Alexis (Bashinski) Shaefer, MD
- Rodney Soto, MD
- Abmsalah Uddin, MD
- Cheryl Goyne, MD
- Sharman Ringland, MD
- Emily Riser, MD
- Amir Ilyas, MD
- Leslie Perry, MD