- 440 E Woodrow Wilson Ave
Jackson, MS 39216
Phone: (601) 815-5564
Fax: (601) 815-3027
Dr. Watts's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Family Medicine: Sports Medicine (Non-Surgical)
Dr. Watts's Education & Medical Training
- John Peter Smith HospitalResidency, Family Practice
- University of Texas Medical School at HoustonMedical School
Dr. Watts's Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License2000 - 2014
- TX State Medical License1983 - 2015
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine
- American Board of Family MedicineSports Medicine
Dr. Watts's Clinical Trials
Dr. Watts's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Competency in Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine: Evaluating a PGY-1 Curriculum. Watts, S.A., Zhang, Z.; Fam Med. 2011 Oct.
- Sports-related concussion. Watts, S.A.; J Miss State Med Assoc. 2011 Apr.
- Preliminary results of the Australasian Regional Anaesthesia Collaboration: a prospective audit of more than 7000 peripheral nerve and plexus blocks for neurologic and other complications. Barrington, M.J., Watts, S.A., Gledhill, S.R., Thomas, R.D., Said, S.A., Snyder, G.L., Tay, V.S., Jamrozik, K.; Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2009-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Steve Watts, Dr. Steve Watts, MD, Dr. S Watts, Dr. Steve Alan Watts
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Watts's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Family Medicine, MS)
- Barbara Smith, MD
- Hossein Behniaye, MD
- Henry Sherman, MD
- Robert Browning, MD
- Patricia Amadio, MD
- Michael Hall, MD
- Markus Stanley, DO
- Robert Middleton, MD
- Troy Griffin, DO
- Timothy Quinn, MD