Dr. Bayer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office604 Smith Rd
Albertville, AL 35951Phone(256) 891-1460Fax(256) 891-2640
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Keesler Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1998
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- MS State Medical License 1996 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Riverview Regional Medical CenterGadsden, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: