- Dr. Steven Beaudette, MD is a board certified cardiologist in Manchester, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Education & Medical Training
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- University of Massachusetts
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License1995 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC)American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Age disorientation in schizophrenia: an indicator of progressive and severe psychopathology, not institutional isolation. Manschreck, T. C., Maher, B. A., Winzig, L., Candela, S. F., Beaudette, S., Boshes, R.; J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2000.
- Context memory in schizoaffective and schizophrenic disorders. Manschreck, T. C., Maher, B. A., Beaudette, S. M., Redmond, D. A.; Schizophr Res. 1997 Aug 29.
- Length of illness and the gradient from positive to negative semantic priming in schizophrenic patients. Maher, B. A., Manschreck, T. C., Redmond, D., Beaudette, S.; Schizophr Res. 1996 Nov 15.
- Register to See 1 More
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Tufts Health Plan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Steven Beaudette, Dr. Steven Beaudette, MD, Dr. S Beaudette