Are you Dr. Chang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3160 Telegraph Rd
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 644-7312Fax(805) 644-1584
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Chang, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Ventura, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura County Medical Center, and Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 1991 - 1994
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification ADP AdvancedMD EHR, ADP AdvancedMD, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Leptin and prostate cancer.Chang, S.,Hursting, S. D.,Contois, J. H.,Strom, S. S.,Yamamura, Y.,Babaian, R. J.,Troncoso, P.,Scardino, P. S.,Wheeler, T. M.,Amos, C. I.,Spitz, M. R.> ;Prostate. 2001 Feb 15