Steven Cohen, MD
- 333 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Phone: (215) 728-6900
Fax: (215) 214-1023
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: Myeloproliferative Disorder Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Cohen's Education & Medical Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cohen's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Trials
Dr. Cohen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation and Duration of Chemotherapy Before Surgical Resection for Pancreatic Cancer: Does Time Interval Between Radiotherapy and Surgery Matter? Chen, K. T.,Devarajan, K.,Milestone, B. N.,Cooper, H. S.,Denlinger, C.,Cohen, S. J.,Meyer, J. E.,Hoffman, J. P.; Ann. Surg. Oncol.. 2013 Nov 28.
- Modern Chemotherapy Mitigates Adverse Prognostic Effect of Regional Nodal Metastases in Stage IV Colorectal Cancer. Thomay, A. A.,Nagorney, D. M.,Cohen, S. J.,Sigurdson, E. R.,Truty, M. J.,Burtness, B.,Hall, M. J.,Chun, Y. S.; J. Gastrointest. Surg.. 2013 Sep 4.
- Impact of preoperative therapy on patterns of recurrence in pancreatic cancer. Papavasiliou, P.,Hoffman, J. P.,Cohen, S. J.,Meyer, J. E.,Watson, J. C.,Chun, Y. S.; HPB (Oxford). 2013 Feb 20.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Steven Cohen, Dr. Steven Cohen, MD, Dr. S Cohen
- 30 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 30 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cohen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, PA)
- Ranju Gupta, MD
- Albert Quiery Jr., MD
- Salah Almokadem, MD
- Taofeek Owonikoko, MD
- Donald Shapiro, DO
- Calvin Han, MD
- Sang Min, MD
- Gopala Ramineni, MD
- Richard Dixon, MD
- Hussein Tawbi, MD