Steven Cohen, MD
- 333 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Phone: (215) 728-6900
Fax: (215) 214-1023
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: Myeloproliferative Disorder Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Cohen's Education & Medical Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cohen's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1998 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Trials
Dr. Cohen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Neoadjuvant Chemoradiation and Duration of Chemotherapy Before Surgical Resection for Pancreatic Cancer: Does Time Interval Between Radiotherapy and Surgery Matter? Chen, K. T.,Devarajan, K.,Milestone, B. N.,Cooper, H. S.,Denlinger, C.,Cohen, S. J.,Meyer, J. E.,Hoffman, J. P.; Ann. Surg. Oncol.. 2013 Nov 28.
- Modern Chemotherapy Mitigates Adverse Prognostic Effect of Regional Nodal Metastases in Stage IV Colorectal Cancer. Thomay, A. A.,Nagorney, D. M.,Cohen, S. J.,Sigurdson, E. R.,Truty, M. J.,Burtness, B.,Hall, M. J.,Chun, Y. S.; J. Gastrointest. Surg.. 2013 Sep 4.
- Impact of preoperative therapy on patterns of recurrence in pancreatic cancer. Papavasiliou, P.,Hoffman, J. P.,Cohen, S. J.,Meyer, J. E.,Watson, J. C.,Chun, Y. S.; HPB (Oxford). 2013 Feb 20.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Steven Cohen, Dr. Steven Cohen, MD, Dr. S Cohen
- 31 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 31 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cohen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, PA)
- Erik Zeger, MD
- Theresa McHugh, DO
- Ingrid Follweiler, DO
- Robert Gluckman, MD
- Robert Schillo, MD
- David Chernicoff, DO
- Lee Bogart, MD
- Michele Tedeschi, MD
- Jessica Lewis, MD
- William Wynert, MD