- 37 Clyde Rd
Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: (732) 873-0200
Dr. Deak's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Deak's Education & Medical Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Deak's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License1979 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Deak's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Deak's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Nuclease S1 mapping of a homozygous mutation in the carboxyl-propeptide-coding region of the pro alpha 2(I) collagen gene in a patient with osteogenesis imperfecta. Dickson, L. A., Pihlajaniemi, T., Deak, S., Pope, F. M., Nicholls, A., Prockop, D. J., Myers, J. C.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1984 Jul.
- A to G polymorphism in ELN gene. Tromp, G., Christiano, A., Goldstein, N., Indik, Z., Boyd, C., Rosenbloom, J., Deak, S., Prockop, D., Kuivaniemi, H.; Nucleic Acids Res. 1991 Aug 11.
- Neurosyphilis and syphilitic gumma of the adrenal gland. Ilogu, N., Daidone, P., Stefan, T., Louie, T., Deak, S., Gartenberg, G.; Clin Infect Dis. 1998 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
Dr. Deak's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Steven Deak, Dr. Steven Deak, MD, Dr. S Deak, Dr. Steven T. Deak
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Deak's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, NJ)
- Richard Di Fiore, MD
- Joseph Manno, MD
- Joseph Lombardi, MD
- Elliot Sambol, MD
- Joseph Cauda, MD
- Gary Breitbart, MD
- Jose Trani, MD
- Jeffrey Hager, DO
- Dimitrios Fotiadis, MD
- Salah Taha, MD