Are you Dr. Greenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 629-2468Fax(516) 629-2027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Greenberg, MD is a cardiologist in Roslyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1990
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1987
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Diagnosis of Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy: Evolution of the Boston Criteria.Greenberg, S. M.,Charidimou, A.> ;Stroke. 2018 Jan 18
- William M. Feinberg Award for Excellence in Clinical Stroke: Big Pictures and Small Vessels.Greenberg, S. M.> ;Stroke. 2017 Jul 13
- Progression of Brain Network Alterations in Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy.Reijmer, Y. D.,Fotiadis, P.,Riley, G. A.,Xiong, L.,Charidimou, A.,Boulouis, G.,Ayres, A. M.,Schwab, K.,Rosand, J.,Gurol, M. E.,Viswanathan, A.,Greenberg, S. M.> ;Stroke. 2016 Sep 01
- Putnam Hospital CenterCarmel, New York