Steven McIntire, MD
- 4150 Clement St
San Francisco, CA 94121
Phone: (415) 221-4810
Dr. McIntire's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. McIntire's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Neurology
- Malden HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Harvard Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. McIntire's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1994 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Dr. McIntire's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. McIntire's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- SEB-3, a CRF receptor-like GPCR, regulates locomotor activity states, stress responses, and ethanol tolerance in C. elegans. Jee, C., Lee, J., Lim, J. P., Parry, D., Messing, R. O., McIntire, S. L.; Genes Brain Behav. 2013 Mar.
- A novel zf-MYND protein, CHB-3, mediates guanylyl cyclase localization to sensory cilia and controls body size of Caenorhabditis elegans. Fujiwara, M., Teramoto, T., Ishihara, T., Ohshima, Y., McIntire, S.L.; PLoS Genet. 2010 Nov.
- Conserved role of unc-79 in ethanol responses in lightweight mutant mice. Speca, D.J., Chihara, D., Ashique, A.M., Bowers, M.S., Pierce-Shimomura, J.T., Lee, J., Rabbee, N., Speed, T.P., Gularte, R.J., Chitwood, J., Medrano, J.F., Liao, M., Sonn...; PLoS Genet. 2010 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 22 More...
Ethanol Preference In C. ElegansNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism
2010 - 2010
Genes Determining The Behavioral Responses To EthanolNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism
2002 - 2006
Transport Of GABA Into Synaptic VesiclesNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
1996 - 2000
- Dr. Steven McIntire, Dr. Steven McIntire, MD, Dr. S McIntire, Dr. Steven Lee McIntire
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. McIntire's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, CA)
- Edwin Garcia, MD
- Lawrence Fogel, MD
- B Subhas, MD
- Sima Nekoui, MD
- Mitchell Miglis, MD
- Rodrigo Rodriguez Jr., MD
- Christopher O'Carroll, MD
- Archana Mudivarthi, MD
- Ivan Fras, MD
- Robert Dias, MD