- Dr. Steven McIntire, MD is a board certified neurologist in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Education & Medical Training
- Harvard Medical School
- Malden Hospital
- University of California at San Francisco
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1994 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationEpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2012, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- SEB-3, a CRF receptor-like GPCR, regulates locomotor activity states, stress responses, and ethanol tolerance in C. elegans. Jee, C., Lee, J., Lim, J. P., Parry, D., Messing, R. O., McIntire, S. L.; Genes Brain Behav. 2013 Mar.
- A novel zf-MYND protein, CHB-3, mediates guanylyl cyclase localization to sensory cilia and controls body size of Caenorhabditis elegans. Fujiwara, M., Teramoto, T., Ishihara, T., Ohshima, Y., McIntire, S.L.; PLoS Genet. 2010 Nov.
- Conserved role of unc-79 in ethanol responses in lightweight mutant mice. Speca, D.J., Chihara, D., Ashique, A.M., Bowers, M.S., Pierce-Shimomura, J.T., Lee, J., Rabbee, N., Speed, T.P., Gularte, R.J., Chitwood, J., Medrano, J.F., Liao, M., ...; PLoS Genet. 2010 Aug.
- Register to See 22 More
- Ethanol Preference In C. ElegansNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism
2010 - 2010
- Genes Determining The Behavioral Responses To EthanolNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism
2002 - 2006
- Transport Of GABA Into Synaptic VesiclesNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke
1996 - 2000
- Dr. Steven McIntire, Dr. Steven McIntire, MD, Dr. S McIntire, Dr. Steven Lee McIntire