Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2014 Washington St
Newton Wellesley Radiology Associates
Newton, MA 02462Phone(617) 243-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Miller, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Newton, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and California. He is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital and is an Associate Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1981 - 1984
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsThe M1 Muscarinic Receptor Antagonist VU0255035 Delays the Development of Status Epilepticus after Organophosphate Exposure and Prevents Hyperexcitability in the Basol...Steven L. Miller, Vassiliki Aroniadou-Anderjaska, Volodymyr I. Pidoplichko, Taiza H. Figueiredo, James P. Apland, Jishnu K.S. Krishnan, Maria F. M. Braga> ;Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2017 Jan 1
- 14 citationsA rat model of nerve agent exposure applicable to the pediatric population: The anticonvulsant efficacies of atropine and GluK1 antagonistsSteven L. Miller, Vassiliki Aroniadou-Anderjaska, Taiza H. Figueiredo, Eric M. Prager, Camila P. Almeida-Suhett, James P. Apland, Maria F. M. Braga> ;Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2015 Apr 15
- 540 citationsTemporal processing deficits of language-learning impaired children ameliorated by trainingMichael M. Merzenich, William M. Jenkins, Paul Johnston, Christoph E. Schreiner, Steven L. Miller, Paula Tallal> ;Science. 1996 Jan 5
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalNewton Lower Falls, Massachusetts