Dr. Olson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRETIRED 401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone(707) 571-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsKinetics of α-synuclein prions preceding neuropathological inclusions in multiple system atrophy.Amanda L. Woerman, Smita S. Patel, Sabeen A. Kazmi, Abby Oehler, Jisoo Lee, Daniel A. Mordes, Steven H. Olson, Stanley B. Prusiner> ;PLOS Pathogens. 2020 Feb 4
- 2 citationsDiscovery of 4-Piperazine Isoquinoline Derivatives as Potent and Brain-Permeable Tau Prion Inhibitors with CDK8 ActivityJean-Marc M Grandjean, Alexander Y Jiu, John W West, Atsushi Aoyagi, Daniel G Droege, Manuel Elepano, Makoto Hirasawa, Masakazu Hirouchi, Ryo Murakami, Joanne Lee, Sas...> ;ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2020 Jan 30
- 44 citationsMultiple system atrophy prions retain strain specificity after serial propagation in two different Tg(SNCA*A53T) mouse lines.Amanda L. Woerman, Abby Oehler, Sabeen A. Kazmi, Jisoo Lee, Glenda M. Halliday, Lefkos T. Middleton, Steve M. Gentleman, Daniel A. Mordes, Salvatore Spina, Lea T. Grin...> ;Acta Neuropathologica. 2019 Jan 28
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical CenterSanta Rosa, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: