Are you Dr. Schwartz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1121 Overcash Dr
Dunedin, FL 34698Phone(727) 734-0555Fax(727) 736-4304
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Schwartz, MD is a nephrologist in Dunedin, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Morton Plant Hospital, and AdventHealth North Pinellas.
Education & Training
- Jacobi Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1983 - 1985
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Torino Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Mass smallpox vaccination and cardiac deaths, New York City, 1947.Thorpe, L.E., Mostashari, F., Karpati, A.M., Schwartz, S.P., Manning, S.E., Marx, M.A., Frieden, T.R.> ;Emerg Infect Dis. 2004 May