Are you Dr. Schwartz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Pine Grove Ave
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-340-4500Fax+1 845-340-4501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Schwartz, MD is a board certified radiologist in Kingston, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, and Margaretville Hospital.
Education & Training
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine/St VIncent's Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1990 - 1994
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1993 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular Effects of Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy-Related Mutations in the TNT1 Domain of cTnT.Manning, E. P., Tardiff, J. C., Schwartz, S. D.> ;J Mol Biol. 2012 Aug 3
- Enzymatic transition states and dynamic motion in barrier crossing.Schwartz, S. D.,Schramm, V. L.> ;Nat. Chem. Biol.. 2009 Jul 22