Steven Standiford, MD
- 1000 N Oak Ave
Marshfield, WI 54449
Phone: (715) 387-5221
Dr. Standiford's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Standiford's Education & Medical Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Standiford's Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License2009 - 2014
- IL State Medical License2009 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License2009 - 2015
- PA State Medical License1982 - 2014
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Standiford's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Methylene-blue-associated encephalopathy. Sweet, G., Standiford, S.B.; J Am Coll Surg. 2007 Mar.
- Recombinant TSH-stimulated, radioguided differentiated thyroid carcinoma surgery. Spieth, M.E., Standiford, S.B., Starkman, M.E., Gough, J.; Clin Med Res. 2003 Jan.
- Hypermethylation of ribosomal DNA in human breast carcinoma. Yan, P. S., Rodriguez, F. J., Laux, D. E., Perry, M. R., Standiford, S. B., Huang, T. H.; Br J Cancer. 2000 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed Plus
- Medical Mutual of Ohio SuperMed POS
- Dr. Steven Standiford, Dr. Steven Standiford, MD, Dr. S Standiford, Dr. Steven B Standiford
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Standiford's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, WI)
- Nathaniel Uecker, MD
- Terry Gueldner, MD
- Steven Sanford, MD
- Kathleen Christians, MD
- Raminder Nirula, MD
- Timothy Wengert, MD
- Mark Abraham, MD
- Lee Wilke, MD
- Brian King, MD
- Kevin Clive, MD