Steven Wagner, MD
- 595 W State St
Eastern Regional Medical Center, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 345-2290
Fax: (215) 345-2596
Dr. Wagner's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. Wagner's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Radiology
- University of PennsylvaniaInternship, Transitional Year
- Jefferson Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Wagner's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Wagner's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Infectious complications of implantable venous access devices in patients with sickle cell disease. Wagner, S.C., Eschelman, D.J., Gonsalves, C.F., Bonn, J., Sullivan, K.L.; J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2004 Apr.
- Complications of a percutaneous suture-mediated closure device versus manual compression for arteriotomy closure: a case-controlled study. Wagner, S.C., Gonsalves, C.F., Eschelman, D.J., Sullivan, K.L., Bonn, J.; J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2003 Jun.
- Picture archiving and communication system: effect on reporting of incidental findings. Wagner, S.C., Morrison, W.B., Carrino, J.A., Schweitzer, M.E., Nothnagel, H.; Radiology. 2002 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Steven Wagner, Dr. Steven Wagner, MD, Dr. S Wagner, Dr. Steven C Wagner
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wagner's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, PA)
- Joseph Kravitz, MD
- Stephen Thuahnai, MD
- Debora Fineman, MD
- Gregory Elberfeld, MD
- Mark Yost, MD
- Dalton Daniel, MD
- Stephen Whitmoyer, MD
- Steve Chan, MD
- Minda Bermudez, MD
- Merrell Thallinger, MD