Dr. Fritz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6500 Excelsior Blvd
Golden Valley, MN 55426Phone+1 952-993-6080Fax+1 952-993-6047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- MN State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsSubstantial increase in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) infection in critically III emergency patients: 1986 and 1987 comparedGabor D. Kelen, Stuart Fritz, Bahjat Qaquish, Douglas Floccare, Thomas DiGiovanna, James L Baker, KT Sivertson, Thomas C. Quinn> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1989 Apr 1
- 228 citationsUnrecognized human immunodeficiency virus infection in emergency department patients.Gabor D. Kelen, Stuart Fritz, Bahjat Qaqish, Ron Brookmeyer, James L. Baker, Richard Kline, Robin Cuddy, Tracey K. Goessel, Douglas J. Floccare, Kathleen A. Williams, ...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1988 Jun 23
- 23 citationsForeign bodies of the external auditory canal.Stuart Fritz, Gabor D. Kelen, Keith T. Sivertson> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 1987 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: