Are you Dr. Green?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2015 Galloping Hill Rd
Kenilworth, NJ 07033Phone(908) 740-2195Fax(908) 740-4040
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stuart Green, MD is a pulmonologist in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1991 - 1992
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEvaluation of factors contributing to the response to fosaprepitant in a heterogeneous, moderately emetogenic chemotherapy population: an exploratory analysis of a ran...Cindy Weinstein, Karin Jordan, Stuart A. Green, Elber Camacho, S. Khanani, Elizabeth Beckford-Brathwaite, Annpey Pong, Stephen J. Noga, Bernardo Leon Rapoport> ;Supportive Care in Cancer. 2018 May 28
- 36 citationsA Primate-dominant Third Glycosylation Site of the β2-Adrenergic Receptor Routes Receptors to Degradation during Agonist Regulation *Jeanne Mialet-Perez, Stuart A. Green, William E. Miller, Stephen B. Liggett> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2004 Sep 10
- 68 citationsThe Ile164 β2-adrenoceptor polymorphism alters salmeterol exosite binding and conventional agonist coupling to GsStuart A. Green, Deborah A. Rathz, Amy J Schuster, Stephen B. Liggett> ;European Journal of Pharmacology. 2001 Jun 15
- Join now to see all